Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to the Pearce's Kitchen

Ryan and I just got back from our honeymoon and are so excited about our lives here in Alabama. I had a wedding blog and a pilates blog but I have always been obsessed with food/nutrition/health blogs. So here it is..... a combination of all things related to food and health. As a dietitian and a pilates instructor I love food and love exercising, so why not write about all of it in one place? I have a passion for organic, sustainability, and supporting local farmers. I hope that through my discussions you can understand the importance of where your food comes from.

Blog Goals: I am sure that these will change as I go but here is what I am thinking for now

1. Delicious whole food
2. Tips on health
3. Recipe reviews
4. Facts on organic/local grown food

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly! I hope you honeymoon was amazing! I can't wait to start reading your blog! Stacey and I used to do one, but with school we just kinda let it go, but I love reading other blogs. I hope you are doing well and can't wait to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete