- Ina Garten - How Easy is That
- This cookbook is a Must Have! I have only owned it for a few months and have made multiple recipes from it that are amazing and simple.
- Terry Walters - Clean Food
- Many vegetable recipes. Focuses on fresh, seasonal food.
- Alice Waters - The Art of Simple Food
- The Hunger Games
- I loved this whole series (trilogy). I read them in 4 days and was hooked from the beginning. The description may sound awful, but trust me that these are amazing... 4.5 Stars
- The Paris Wife
- amazing story of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife, Hadley. I enjoyed the view of this book, although fiction it felt like there were so many truths and tie-ins to their actual life that I was often asking myself if the story was true or false! 5 Stars